Terms & Conditions
Order placed on the www.anantamandal.in (the Website), you acknowledge that you are bound by the terms and
conditions listed below:
- The artworks made available for sale on the website may not always be in the physical possession with the
artist or website and the artwork’s may be physically located anywhere in India or abroad.
- To receive the full payment in advance the artworks will be delivered/shipped to the buyer through a good
reputed courier within three business working days in a rolled format and in protective cylinders or in framed.
Abroad seven business working days.
- Should there be any damage to the artwork in transit the buyer should not accept the parcel and should
notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. In such a case we will do not refund the amount to
the buyer and we will provide you another artworks as your choice within the same amount.
- Buyer agree to pay all costs, charges plus all applicable taxes if require for the purchases artwork. When
Shipping address is outside of India, payment should be made in Dollars.
- While great care is taken to reproduce the colours and form of paintings as depicted on the website/computer
screen/digital it is understood that since each painting is individually painted there may be a little variations in
shade, colour and brightness. We try to maintain the image as it is with original artworks. No complaints in this
regard would be entertained.
- I will provide an authenticity certificate at the time of shipping the artworks.
- The copyright of all the paintings always remains with the artist.
- The Artist shall have the right to cancel any order placed on the website at any time prior to the delivery of
the Object, without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Copyright of all such images on this site remain with the artist at all times.
- Copyright © Ananta Mandal. All rights reserved. These all artworks are an intellectual properties of the artist.
All artworks images or any part of the images of copies, scans, photographs, print screen, videotaping, prints or
any types of reproductions or any other method of duplicating uses for commercials and none commercials or
any other purposes are strictly prohibited. If you have any query please contact the artist.
Contacting Us If you have any clarification, queries, suggestion or feedback regarding this Terms and conditions
please don’t hesitate to contact me at – email@example.com or use the Contact page.